[MPlayer-dev-eng] New skin: Modern Clearlooks

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Jan 20 21:42:37 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:34:44AM +0100, Ingo Brückl wrote:
> Diego Biurrun wrote on Thu, 20 Jan 2011 02:22:36 +0100:
>
> > Have you reviewed it according to the criteria from
> > http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/skin-quality.html
>
> Yes. Do you miss something?

The volume slider should move one more pixel to the right. :)

Otherwise looks fine, commit it.  If you are unsure about
something, ask first.

> >> It comes with a complete ISO-8859-1 font.
> > What, no ¤ symbol? ;-p

Oh, a non-UTF-8 system, time to come into the 21st century ;)

> > Get a checkout of the skins repository and another one of the homepage.
>
> How?

svn co svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/

> And...would I be allowed to commit? (I've learned that it's all or
> nothing, but *ALL* or nothing?)

Yes.

I have been sent GUI skins over the years and tried to commit them,
but time is in short supply.  If you are interested in cleaning up
and committing them I will see if I find them in my mail.

Diego