[MPlayer-dev-eng] the great reformatting

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue Feb 22 18:48:04 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 04:41:23PM +0100, Ingo Brückl wrote:
> Clément Boesch wrote on Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:34:46 +0100:
> > I'll try to create the repository tonight.
>
> And I'll wait for the official OK to go.

I haven't read anything, but if you are fine with it
I don't mind changes to gui.
Things that would be good though
1) check that the compiler output stays the same
2) the need for manual changes should be absolutely minimized,
   if we need to manually correct the tool output it's value
   is significantly lower