[MPlayer-dev-eng] DirectShow question

Georgi Petrov gogothebee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 09:36:13 CET 2011

Hello,

I see that MPlayer provides some kind of Win32 DS loader interface,
but I'm not sure how to use it. My purpose is to build a DS graph (I'm
learning how right now, but I'm lost), which contains only one
"element" - the EVR renderer with available input pin, where I can
feed it with raw frames. I see that MPlayer has the needed
infrastructure, but I'm not sure how it works. The documentation is
incomplete.

I hope that the provided code can act as I want it to, because I
believe that until now it is used only to load a DS filter in the form
of video/audio stream decoder. My purpose is to use the decoders from
ffmpeg, but output to a DS renderer (EVR).

Once EVR works as a general renderer with any codec (and I'm really
close), I will connect a DXVA compatible ffmpeg decoder at its input
pin.

Any help will be appreciated.