[MPlayer-dev-eng] the great reformatting

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Tue Feb 15 03:24:55 CET 2011

Diego Biurrun wrote on Tue, 15 Feb 2011 01:53:55 +0100:

> I have cooked up a suitable K&R style configuration that should work
> well with MPlayer.  I have tested against mplayer.c to my satisfaction,

I've tested some of the gui files which are good test candidates and the
results seem K&R-fine.

> I used a git clone from today.

But the config options are v0.54?

> Constructive comments are welcome,

As I mentioned earlier, I - personally - wouldn't align '=' statements.

A few questions from a K&R style inexperienced guy:

No new line after a block of variable definitions?
void fntFreeFont(void)
{
    int i;
    for (i = 0; i < MAX_FONTS; i++)

This is a strange amount of spaces between ) and { in font.c (could be a bug):
        } else if (!strcmp(command, "image"))     {

No new line after the case label?
        case fntAlignLeft:   dx = 0;
            break;

Similar in fs.c: