[MPlayer-dev-eng] To format, or not to format

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Mon Feb 14 19:53:37 CET 2011

Diego Biurrun wrote on Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:06:52 +0100:

> [...] install uncrustify instead.

Great tool, although the configuration drove me nuts.

Because I'd like to use it for personal projects, too, I configured it for
what I know best - my personal style (Allman/ANSI with GNU space indent) and
was surprised that it reformatted font.c to almost exactely how I would have
written it (with the exception of lines 36, 174, 352 and 389 - there should
be a new line and indent before if; I attached the result for who may be
interested).

So, if there is a MPlayer configuration I'd be happy to reformat source files
that way and continue working on them soon.

Ingo