[MPlayer-dev-eng] gmane search not working properly

Jarek Czekalski jarekczek at poczta.onet.pl
Mon Feb 14 15:54:37 CET 2011

I made a post titled "print interlacing info on decode". It's in the archive

http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2010-September/066235.html

Searching on gmane

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.devel

by words "print interlacing info on decode" gives only some other 8 posts.

What's wrong?

If I try to find my posts (by author: jarek) I see only 2 of them, I
made several more.

IMO correctly working search is essential. To avoid repeating questions
for example. Currently I wanted to show a fellow who asks, that I
resolved his problem already, but I have difficulties finding these posts.

Jarek