[MPlayer-dev-eng] Audio CD questions

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Fri Dec 30 14:09:26 CET 2011

Reimar Döffinger wrote on Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:31:13 +0100:

> It looks good to me in principle (and thanks for remembering about VCD),
> though I'd suggest to apply it only after you've implemented the GUI
> code and verified it actually works for the purpose.

Do you mean by "implemented" "internally patched my working copy" or
"committed to the repository"?

I do, of course, always test my patches to the best of my knowledge and have
tested the GUI audio CD playback support for weeks now. It works fine with
the STREAM_CTRL patch (which is only to receive the number of songs and thus
a very, very little part of the GUI playback support).

IMHO patching STREAM_CTRL first and then the GUI would make most sense, but
I'm open to other suggestions.

Ingo