[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] fix SPDIF output on Mac

Zongyao Qu zongyao.qu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 05:50:02 CEST 2011

Hi,

Recently, I made a fix for Mac users on Mac OS X 10.7.

I didn't test it myself,
but my users told me that this fixed the SPDIF output problem.

I think I should share it, so other Mac mplayer users will be
happy with it.

I was told the line width is limited to 80 chars.
so please refer to the link below to review the patch.

https://www.gitorious.org/mplayer-for-mplayerx/
mplayer/commit/b41d5d28fe2b2087e94e2facd035efb79dc0e93b

Any suggestion welcomed,
since I know little about the coding rules in mplayer project.