[MPlayer-dev-eng] fix compilation errors with mingw64

Dave Yeo dave.r.yeo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 03:03:27 CEST 2011

On 04/28/11 09:06 am, Stephen Sheldon wrote:
> In mingw64 the definition of swab is in stdlib.c, apparently following the
> practice of MSVC.  The article for "swab (Programming)" in Wikipedia mentions
> stdlib.h as a possible alternative location for the function, as well as
> string.h, which is where it is in MinGW32.  Now I see I should have used plain
> statement_check.

On OS/2 it is also in stdlib.h unless __BSD_VISIBLE is defined in which
case it is in string.h with the version in unistd.h commented out as the
unistd.h version uses ssize_t and the others use size_t.
This follows the practice of the toolkit headers where it only in
libc/stdlib.h and inherited from MSC where it is also in stdlib.h.
Dave