[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Tue Apr 19 13:40:48 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 08:28:11AM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 12:48:40PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> > > Ping, can we please have access to the svn config files, hooks and
> > > other svn things. The mailing list subscribers and mailing list
> > > configs.
> > >
> > > Through scp or sftp, ftp or some other means
> >
> > Ping2, can we please have access to the svn config files, hooks and
> > other svn things. The mailing list subscribers and mailing list
> > configs.
> >
> > Also can natsuki please be kept online until the name server switch
> > has propagated.
> >
> > The domain registrar is too slow, theres no way the name server switch
> > can still propagate in time.
> >
> > Thank you.
>
> ping3
>
> Its 4 hours before the planned shutdown,
> can we please have access to the svn config files, hooks and
> other svn things. The mailing list subscribers and mailing list
> configs. We need them to move the services over to the new server.
>
> Also the domain registrar still seems not to have acted.
> If the shutdown is not postponed there will be significant downtime
>
> Please leave natsuki online until the domain registrar acted and the
> name server switch has propagated.

Thank you for leaving natsuki online a bit longer.

Could one of the 4+ root admins please provide us with the data we
need to move the services. It would be quite a bit of work to
recreate all hooks, svn & ML config, un/pw lists, repositories,
ML subscriber lists, ...

Thank you

[...]

The misfortune of the wise is better than the prosperity of the fool.
-- Epicurus