[MPlayer-dev-eng] Draft for server move announcement

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Apr 18 09:15:14 CEST 2011

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 02:16:15PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 01:22:53PM +0200, Reimar Döffinger wrote:

> > > Up to what revision?
> >
> > I don't know for sure.
> > For MPlayer I do have a git-svn copy that I'll update a few times more so nothing will be lost completely, and I am sure we can and will update those backups on the server too, and the plan is to get the latest versions from natsuki on Monday, and gmane also has the commits in the worst case.
> > If you want to make really certain, make a new checkout after the switch and do a diff to your old one and tell us if anything is missing.
>
> Ive just synced our svn

I did another sync of svn & git
This will be the last if natsuki is really shutdown in 3 hours

[...]

The real ebay dictionary, page 3
"Rare item" - "Common item with rare defect or maybe just a lie"
"Professional" - "'Toy' made in china, not functional except as doorstop"
"Experts will know" - "The seller hopes you are not an expert"