[MPlayer-dev-eng] Draft for server move announcement

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Apr 16 13:22:53 CEST 2011

On 16 Apr 2011, at 13:03, Ingo Brückl <ib at wupperonline.de> wrote:
> Reimar Döffinger wrote on Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:37:10 +0200:
>
>> 4) Repositories: We have full backups of the repositories up and running
>>   (minus latest commits)
>
> Up to what revision?

I don't know for sure.
For MPlayer I do have a git-svn copy that I'll update a few times more so nothing will be lost completely, and I am sure we can and will update those backups on the server too, and the plan is to get the latest versions from natsuki on Monday, and gmane also has the commits in the worst case.
If you want to make really certain, make a new checkout after the switch and do a diff to your old one and tell us if anything is missing.