[MPlayer-dev-eng] new server SVN

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Fri Apr 15 23:20:00 CEST 2011

Hi

all the svn repositories have been copied over to the new server
and are available (temporary) under svn://ffmpeg.org/[name of repo]

These where copied from public svn:// using svnsync
we still have not received
any svn related data from root at mphq. So hooks, username/password
& config is all missing.

The git repos of all these are also available and are ready to be
used if the project leaders want to use them.
(ml hooks can be setup for git if wanted)

I have never wished to cater to the crowd; for what I know they do not
approve, and what they approve I do not know. -- Epicurus