[MPlayer-dev-eng] dns secondary

Robert Henney robh at rut.org
Fri Apr 15 21:31:40 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 01:21:47PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> anyway we need a non-.hu secondary dns server, as currently both ffmpeg
> dns servers are in .hu, and when .hu net is down then not even the
> mirrors and non-.hu subdomains work... anyone can offer that?

I'm replying off list because this question may have been answered days
ago and I've not yet had time to go through all the list mail.

I can act as a secondary here on a permanant basis.  I can offer more
if needed, with the exception of bandwidth heavy things only because
I'm preparing for a server move in a couple weeks and the new location
has different limitations on bandwidth.