[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Wed Apr 13 20:24:11 CEST 2011

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 15:06:10 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 01:21:47PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> sorry i'm very very busy nowdays with work and moving, i cant follow
>> all these discussions and do all the things you requests...
>>
>> if someone send me either the mplayerhq.hu zonefile or at least the list
>> of subdomains i can setup dns servers and then al3x can change the
>> domain registration. this is very urgent!!!
>
>subdomains i know: (also note the current name servers have .eu names
>and roberto could point these elsewhere which if i understand correctly
>avoids the .hu latency)
>

>www[number]
>ftp[number]

probably everyone knows this ,but refresher course:
this is (or was?) a roundrobin dns for all of the mirrors.
natsuki is www1 (and upload and svn and lists etc)

the mirrors update from www1 somehow, rsync maybe?

i dont know how changing the dns is going to affect all of the mirrors .
is there a -mirrors mailing list? or is it all personal contacts? can we
get personal contacts list from atilla or whoever handled those ?

-compn