[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Apr 13 13:21:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

sorry i'm very very busy nowdays with work and moving, i cant follow
all these discussions and do all the things you requests...

if someone send me either the mplayerhq.hu zonefile or at least the list
of subdomains i can setup dns servers and then al3x can change the
domain registration. this is very urgent!!!

anyway we need a non-.hu secondary dns server, as currently both ffmpeg
dns servers are in .hu, and when .hu net is down then not even the
mirrors and non-.hu subdomains work... anyone can offer that?

and i can setup webspace for mphq domain on new ffmpeg server, and michael
can create the mailing lists there, if he gets the subscriber lists....

moving svn/git/ftp/etc is another story, i dont think i'll have time to
do that myself anytime soon :(

A'rpi