[MPlayer-dev-eng] server shutdown and repositories

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Tue Apr 12 21:28:34 CEST 2011

Hi

Iam glad to be able to announce that the svn repositories below from
mplayerhq.hu have been backed up to gitolite repositories @ ffmpeg.org

What does this mean for you?
* you can clone these repos and have the whole history local
* you can push such a clone to a provider of your choice, github,
  sourceforge, gitorious, repo.cz, ...
* you can send me your SSH key and get push access to it, yes its now
  setup to work with large number of people without the unix account
  nightmare. ML hooks & gitweb are still missing.
* If you are the leader of one of these projects and know git well
  you can have direct write access to the gitolite admin file and
  remove/add users and restrict their access to your project directly
* If you are the leader of one of these projects and want it removed
  from ffmpeg.org, tell me, i will delete it.

dvdnav
libc
mga_vid
michael
mplayer-homepage
mplayer
mplayerosx
nut
rtmpdump
skins
soc
uha
uuterm
vesautils

these can be cloned with
read:  git clone git://git.ffmpeg.org/[name]
write: git clone gil at git.ffmpeg.org:[name]

PS: VERY IMPORTANT, please help checking that these backups are
complete and dont have missing directories or branches. Also please
help checking that these are all repositories that where on
mplayerhq.hu, its just based on a ancient http://svn.mplayerhq.hu
list

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness. -- Aristotle