[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Apr 11 22:39:09 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 03:10:52PM -0400, compn wrote:

> >> Don't know, probably a lot more than you think.
> >
> >I am not so convinced about the usefulness of the machine,
> >particularly since I wouldn't assume it would arrive in one piece.
> >Is someone willing and able to make a full-system backup (yes,
> >it is overkill, but there are several half-forgotten projects
> >hosted on mphq, I'd rather have overkill than too little) and
> >mail it to whereever needed?
> >Particularly if there's a EURO bank account, compensating
> >for (reasonable) expenses in both time and material shouldn't
> >be an issue.
> >Things I can think of particular interest beyond MPlayer, FFmpeg
> >SVN and homepages:
> >- samples
> >- incoming
> >- libvbe I think is somewhere around
> >- libdvdnav, libdvdread
> >- some binaries, howtos and git repositories in my home (a bit of
> >  a pain and incomplete to backup via http).
> >
> >Reimar
>
> list archives

> michael had his own svn repo iirc

moved to git://ffmpeg.org/mn

I also offer to convert anyone elses svn to git at ffmpeg.org in a
similar fashion.
But it would be better to install gitosis+gitweb or something like
that on ffmpeg.org first.

[...]

Into a blind darkness they enter who follow after the Ignorance,
they as if into a greater darkness enter who devote themselves
to the Knowledge alone. -- Isha Upanishad