[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Mon Apr 11 19:02:57 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 02:14:42PM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> > about how much it would cost to ship that to budapest?
> > (i offer hosting it here, if nobody else has such offer)
>
> Don't know, probably a lot more than you think.

I am not so convinced about the usefulness of the machine,
particularly since I wouldn't assume it would arrive in one piece.
Is someone willing and able to make a full-system backup (yes,
it is overkill, but there are several half-forgotten projects
hosted on mphq, I'd rather have overkill than too little) and
mail it to whereever needed?
Particularly if there's a EURO bank account, compensating
for (reasonable) expenses in both time and material shouldn't
be an issue.
Things I can think of particular interest beyond MPlayer, FFmpeg
SVN and homepages:
- samples
- incoming
- libvbe I think is somewhere around
- libdvdnav, libdvdread
- some binaries, howtos and git repositories in my home (a bit of
  a pain and incomplete to backup via http).

Reimar