[MPlayer-dev-eng] Gitorious and part of MPlayer code

Georgi Petrov gogothebee at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 00:14:52 CEST 2011

2011/4/8 Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>:
> On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 10:56:29PM +0300, Georgi Petrov wrote:
> [...]
>> What should I share exactly through Gitorious? I'm new to Git. Can you
>> give me some initial advice? Should I just share those two files and
>> the patches to MPlayer to enable them or something bigger (like a
>> snapshot of the whole compilable tree)? Your help will be of great
>> value!
>
> clone mplayer, commit your changes to it and share that

Thanks, I already did that: https://gitorious.org/dxva-for-mplayer

I'm really busy, but these days I'll add several Wiki pages,
describing what I've done and what's to come. Then I'll try to recruit
as many developers as possible, who may help with my EVR/DxVA related
problems. So far the MPlayer side is clear to me.

As you have your own internal problems, I won't bother you with my
(non-MPlayer, but MS) own and I'll write when the project grows and I
have something useful.

Greetings,
Georgi