[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Fri Apr 8 18:35:28 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 03:00:01PM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> I got a mail from a certain project leader, claiming to be backed
> up by MPlayer developers, containing legal threats that border on duress.

I at least was and am not in any way involved.
I have mentioned certain misgivings publicly and I have personally
contacted Attila because of some things, but it would not even have
occured to me to "demand" anything, and certainly not with legal
threats!
I would be overjoyed if this was enough for you to classify it
all as a misunderstanding, at least as far as MPlayer as project
is concerned, but I sadly feel unable to blame you if you feel
there has been too much of this kind of thing to have the will to
continue.

Reimar Döffinger