[MPlayer-dev-eng] won't compile on FreeBSD8.1 (dvdio.h)

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Fri Sep 3 20:36:17 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 03, 2010 at 03:06:41PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 09:51:39PM +0200, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> > It's normally not a problem but "someone" cleaned up configure and now
> > these kind of issues become visible.
>
> I'm actually proud of my achievements in this area :)

I kept my mail on purpose vague ;-).
Cleanup is good, but I think you are rather optimistic as to how
much crap is necessary vs. how much is actually there for a very
good reason. Admittedly it not being documented is a good reason to
try, but still it would be nicer to do it a bit more carefully
for platforms you can't/won't test yourself.