[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer linking takes forever on MinGW

Georgi Petrov gogothebee at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 15:12:22 CET 2010

> This may sounds stupid but… have you tried with a w7 out of the box (just
> like you did with xp)? It seems strange to me that no one ever build
> MPlayer on w7.

If I understand right the question, by right out of the box you mean a
fresh installation of Windows 7, without any applications that may
interfere?

If this is your question, yes. A fresh Windows 7 in VMware has the
same problem as my daily Windows 7 installation. Confirmed a couple of
minutes ago. Should be reproducible by everybody.