[MPlayer-dev-eng] Making lavf ogg demuxer the default

Giorgio mywing81 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 00:03:39 CEST 2010

2010/5/23 Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de>:
> On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 11:21:22PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:

I don't know if this is relevant, but I've noticed one problem when
using "-demuxer lavf -vc theora": when I play any file from
http://wiki.xiph.org/TheoraTestsuite (I'll use the first one in this
example) the file plays correctly, but at the end I get the message:

ds_fill_buffer: EOF reached (stream: video)

the cpu usage goes to 100% and I have to press CTRL+C to terminate
mplayer. With "-demuxer lavf -vc fftheora" I don't see this problem.

Log: http://paste.ubuntu.com/438511/

Giorgio Vazzana