[MPlayer-dev-eng] Blu-ray m2ts PGS subtitle port from ffmpeg: call for developers

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Fri May 21 19:26:14 CEST 2010

	Isn't there anyone interested in porting PGS subtitle code from
ffmpeg to MPlayer? It's been a long time this subject was discussed
here but no one decided to do it.

	Isn't there any programmer interested? How much time would it
take for an experienced programmer to port it, since the code already
exist on ffmpeg? Maybe less than 1 hour? Half a hour? I imagine it
should not be very difficult, since the code already exist, right?

	Thanks!

	Ps: even if someone had an "alpha" PGS port , I'd like to test
it, if possible.

--
Linux 2.6.33: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity