[MPlayer-dev-eng] New patches coming

Dan Oscarsson Dan.Oscarsson at tieto.com
Sat May 15 17:42:48 CEST 2010

On 2010-05-15 at 11:33 +0200 Benjamin Zores wrote:

> Dan,
>
> Despite of Uoti's comments and based on your expected announced
> ChangeLog, I'd still advise you to post these patches. They might
> benefit to other people.
>
> Also, be patient, because except from Reimar or maybe Uoti, there's
> nearly no more reviewer (at least with this domain of expertise) in
> MPlayer these days.

So I have seen after having been on the mplayer mailing list for over a
year. That is also why I posted this info about my patches. As my
patches have both new ideas and is now quite a lot of code lines, if
there is no interest from those that can review and then add them to the
svn version, there is not much point in me spending time to remove
debugging code and making them fit to be added to the official mplayer.

Though I have gotten e-mail from people having used my old patches for
nearly a year and needed a new version, so I know others can use them
without them being part of official mplayer.

  Dan