[MPlayer-dev-eng] removing libmpcodecs/vf_rbg2bgr.c

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Thu May 13 23:50:28 CEST 2010

On Thu, 13 May 2010 21:54:28 +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:

>As with -vf yuy2, -vf rgb2bgr seems to be superceeded by sws a long
>time ago. As it does use sws internal sysmbols (like vf_yuy2.c) which
>prevents compilation with ffmpeg as shared lib, we propose to remove
>it too. Patch attached

how about adding some info to the docs/tech/libmpcodecs.txt
about svn diff -r to find these filters which will be gone?

"For the more complex case, when you have an N -> M colorspace mapping
matrix, see vf_scale or vf_rgb2bgr for examples."

or just remove that bit from libmpcodecs.txt whichever. :)

-compn