[MPlayer-dev-eng] CMMB GY/T.220 digital TV - success

Jonathan Cline jcline at ieee.org
Thu Mar 18 19:39:36 CET 2010

I am continuing development on China Mobile (CMMB T.220) digital TV
demux and I can now watch video broadcast from Beijing and other
sources.  It is a good chunk of C code in multiple files, main mplayer
integration file being libmpdemux/demux_cmmb.c .  I am running into
audio decoding issues especially with timestamp sync.  Are there any
pointers to info or specific other demuxers to look at as example?
CMMB uses a couple different video & audio formats including H.264 and
AAC among others.

--
## Jonathan Cline
## jcline at ieee.org