[MPlayer-dev-eng] what happened to the blu-ray support

Alexander Roalter alexander at roalter.it
Sun Jun 27 19:21:01 CEST 2010

On 06/27/2010 06:47 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Alexander Roalter <alex <at> roalter.it> writes:
>
>> Playback with a local key database (à la .dvdcss) would not require
>> libbluray, is this correct (leaving out bd+)?
>
> The way I understand this thread, you are the one who can answer this question.
far from it, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this entire key
situation...

> Please post the patch you are using against current svn, Carl Eugen

This is the (updated) patch from Jonathan Nell from January, I haven't
integrated any changes from him (I'll have to crawl through the thread
once again to find the changes made by Jonathan in the mean time).

Problems with it: seeking doesn't work, the key should be retrieved
automatically from the database (not specified manually), but other than
that, you can change audio language and it works like a charm... sort of.

--
Cheers,
Alex