[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Patch] Re: what happened to the blu-ray support

Alexander Roalter alex at roalter.it
Mon Jun 28 22:53:06 CEST 2010

On 06/28/2010 10:42 PM, Alexander Roalter wrote:
> On 06/28/2010 08:46 PM, Alexander Roalter wrote:
>>>
>>> Different compiler? I think the aes code is at least not strict-aliasing safe
>>> currently...
>>
>> Gcc 4.4 at home (IIRC) gcc 4.3.2 on the on-site 64bit, 4.2.4 on the
>> 32bit machine.
>>
>> at home I have an OpenSuse 11.1 (or .2), here debian and ubuntu, resp.
>>
>> should I try with different -O settings?
>>
> I have compiled libavutil/aes.c withouth -O4 (from config.mak), and now
> the results match.
>
> The video doesn't play, though... :(

Ok, now the video plays (stupid change from my part when fixing the
patch according to the suggestions without further thinking).

Ok, here comes the patch (with a very ugly routine to read from
~/.dvdcss/KEYDB.cfg the VUK for a known Blu-ray. if the key is not
found, the routine bails out, if the KEYDB.cfg file is not found, too.
Reading is very ugly with fgets and sscanf and strstr; I'm simply not
used to working with these functions nowadays... perhaps it will come back.

The syntax is still the same: mplayer bd://title@vuk/path, but VUK can
now be any string, the disc still has to be mounted at /path.

The integration in the Makefile is as it was before, don't know what
should be done there.

--
Cheers,
Alex