[MPlayer-dev-eng] branching off rc4

Dan Oscarsson Dan.Oscarsson at tieto.com
Mon Jun 28 19:24:39 CEST 2010

fre 2010-06-25 klockan 12:07 +0200 skrev Attila Kinali:
> Moin,
>
> As ffmpeg-0.6 has been released, we should start thinking
> about doing an rc4 release, because rc3 does not compile with
> ffmpeg-0.6. This is a problem for all distros which whant to
> link mplayer against the system ffmpeg/lav*.
>
> Are there any patches, fixes, cleanups around that should
> be in rc4?

I still have some 9 patches left that I have not posted yet, of those I
posted about a while ago. I am currently posting my smaller patches, a
few days apart to get time to discuss them and correct them so they can
be accepted. It would have been nice to have my larger patches included
so more people would test them and give me feed back to improve them,
but as it takes quite some time to discuss and fix the patches so they
can be accepted, it may delay the rc4 release too much.

   Dan