[MPlayer-dev-eng] what happened to the blu-ray support

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Mon Jun 28 18:46:14 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 01:25:45PM -0300, Dâniel Fraga wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:26:50 +0200
> Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> > Not to mention that this is _far_ simpler than menu support and probably
> > also simpler than subtitle support...
>
> 	And _far_ useless too ;).

What a long rant. I don't think you really told anyone anything new,
I was just responding to someone who made claims about the complexity
of implementing certain things where I have a different opinion and honestly
suspect the other person has neither authority nor knowledge to make such claims.
Also I almost got a BluRay drive with my new computer - well, if anyone had
them available here without ordering and waiting for weeks.
So forgive my lack of motivation for BluRay...