[MPlayer-dev-eng] mencoder: H264 & broken deInterlacing.

U. George netbeans at gatworks.com
Mon Jun 21 15:14:19 CEST 2010

Unfortunately u dont see the most obvious one "mencoder: H264 and broken
deinterlacing"

I know it happens. I get a lot of "badframes++" from mencoder.c .
Something not many on the "users list" would know why that happens ( or
even aware of it happening ). I even dont get a good impression that the
devel list knows or interested either.

On 06/21/2010 04:59 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> I see two possible user questions

Maybe you should try a simpler question. h264.c is distributed, and
apparently the source library itself is required for a complete build.
Is it simple to install the latest and greatest external source so that
I may continue to debug the failed interaction between mencoder and the
various libraries.