[MPlayer-dev-eng] branching off rc4

Alexander Roalter alex at roalter.it
Wed Jul 14 19:38:20 CEST 2010

On 14.07.2010 19:00, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 01:03:59AM +0200, Alexander Roalter wrote:

>>> They don't disappear.
>>>
>>> As for the sample: I'll try.
>>>
>> Ok, I've uploaded bourneultimatum-subtitle.vob (30M) to incoming. Play
>> it with -sid 24, shortly into the movie "MOSCOW, RUSSIA" should appear
>> (together with some audio 'typewriter' sound), but doesn't disappear again.
>
> Can't reproduce, the subtitle disappears after about 3 seconds for me...
> I also can't really imagine it to be related, the issue I was thinking of
> only happens on a timestamp wrap (i.e. when the time in the OSD suddenly
> jumps backward).

Then it's time to seriously have a look over my mplayer
installation/building directory. I always do make distclean, configure &
make, but maybe it's time I do a complete new checkout.

Maybe it will also cure my playback problems with normal DVDs and the
hickups at the chapter breaks that nobody else seems to have.

--
cheers,
Alex