[MPlayer-dev-eng] playing an AVI with two video streams as stereo movie?

Torsten Mohr tmohr at s.netic.de
Sun Jul 4 09:19:48 CEST 2010

Hello,

> > i have a Fuji 3D camera that lets me record AVI videos with TWO video
> > streams.  These streams form a 3D movie.
>
> Please upload a sample to ftp://ffmpeg.org/MPlayer/incoming/ (write-only)
>  and post the file name here.

Sorry for the delay, i've placed these files there:

DSCF1912_parrot.AVI
DSCF1928_fish.AVI
DSCF1929_fish.AVI

The files are quite large, though the clip is small.

It would be really great if MPlayer could play these files somehow
on my Hyundai W220 that shows 3D by having different polarisation
on odd and even lines.

Also, if there is a way to recode the files to some smaller format
that would be also interesting.

Best regards,
Torsten.