[MPlayer-dev-eng] what happened to the blu-ray support

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Jul 1 17:36:59 CEST 2010

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 21:27:20 -0300
Dâniel Fraga <fragabr at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 23:09:13 +0200
> Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:
>
> > Feel free to send us a patch.
>
> 	If I could... If I was as smart as you and know how to code ;)
> surely I would send.

But you seem to think that if you just complain loud enough
about this or that missing feature that you will get it.

Sorry, but we dont work for you. We work for fun.
We implement that what gives us the most reward (whatever that might be).
We dont implement what some random user thinks needs to be implemented ASAP.
And definitly not if you come to us with such a demanding tone.

			Attila Kinali

--
If you want to walk fast, walk alone.
If you want to walk far, walk together.