No subject

Mon Jul 5 14:03:39 CEST 2010

So can someone please tell me the process I need to step through to display a subtitle on screen?  I looked through most of the documentation and didn't really see anything explaining how to do this (unless I missed something).

Basically in the demuxer I'm receiving occassional ogg pages with subtitle data and extracting them to a packet.  Then I have the subtitle text in the packet and need to put it somewhere to put it on screen.

Please tell me if I'm not explaining this well enough.  Any help would be appreciated.

By the way, the subtitles cannot be loaded before playing the ogg file since they seem to contain no timing information (they seem to rely on getting the right timing by way of interlace).

-jcore