No subject

Mon Jul 5 14:03:39 CEST 2010

I tried to look inside the 'new input' code, it seems more elegant compared
with the earlier implementation. Unfortunately I couldn't find the exact
cause of why my .lircrc configuration does not work at this moment.

I just see that in the lirc_mp.c exists a lirc_cmd table filled with command
mappings between what we write in .lircrc and the mplayer commands. At this
moment excluding this portion of code, what is and where is the '.lircrc'
command mapper implementation in the 'new input'?

Tibi