No subject

Mon Jul 5 14:03:39 CEST 2010

Return of the 'Old-style-DVD-support', with dynamic loading (using libdl) so
no more conflict with libdvdread: you can compile in both of libdvdread and
libcss support! You can even select libcss.so to load from command line or
configuration file, with '-csslib /usr/local/lib/libcss.so' or something
similar. Default for this option is /usr/local/lib/libcss.so. Note: libcss
version (ver>0.1) with newer API is not supported in this version! This is
the first version so stay tuned :)

--

There were some tasks where libcss (aka old-style-dvd-support) would have
been useful. The problem was conflicting libdvdread and libcss, so only

Now, with dynamic loading, it's possible to use both of them in a single
binary of mplayer if both of them were compiled to have.

I've checked several times if I break something, I hope it will not. However
it's quite possible that libcss support is not perfect at the moment so please
treat it as a development feature of MPlayer. This note includes the fact as
well that it will only work with libcss-0.1.

Please send feedback if something is wrong, and send me Cola if I break something.

bye, Gabor.