[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] command.c does not update set_of_ass_tracks together with set_of_subtitles

Yuriy Kaminskiy yumkam at mail.ru
Sat Jan 23 12:19:42 CET 2010

On 23.01.2010 01:29, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 12:21:15PM +0300, Yuriy Kaminskiy wrote:
>> 2.srt, remove 1.srt, then switch to 2.srt, this will display ass-ified data from
>> 1.srt.
>
> Thanks, applied after cleaning up the code first and removed some IMO unnecessary
> checks (ass_enabled should not really matter).
> Please test and tell me if I messed something up.
Thanks, I've applied r30386-r30390 to my current version (I used too many local
hacks to easily follow trunk ;-)), all seems work fine.

Also, with your url_read_complete patch (and reverted local hack for
stream_ffmpeg), mplayer ffmpeg://http://[...] seems work fine, thanks.
>> Second part should solve similar problem for gui-loaded subs (not tested).
> Haven't done anything about that one yet.
anyway, it is more or less hack, gui subtitle loading code does not handle .ass,
and better it should be fixed, but...