[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] mplayer fails to seek large file (>2G) over http due to misparsed Content-Length

Yuriy Kaminskiy yumkam at mail.ru
Tue Jan 19 15:48:19 CET 2010

Hello!
I've tried to play large file (4194540223 bytes) over http, and cannot seek, as
Content-Length was misparsed/truncated with atoi.
atoll already used in libavformat/ (and c99), so I think it can be used here too.
As a bonus, I've added patch to move Content-Length parsing out of
if(Content-Type) [seems unrelated?] and removed repeated http_get_field call.