[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] include dshow, ddraw, dinput headers

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun Jan 17 13:05:49 CET 2010

Hello,
variants of those headers working with MinGW IMO are a bit hard to come by,
so I wondered if you think it would be ok to out the somewhere in SVN.
They are from wine and thus licensed GPL v2.1 or later:
http://natsuki.mplayerhq.hu/~reimar/ddraw.h
http://natsuki.mplayerhq.hu/~reimar/dinput.h
http://natsuki.mplayerhq.hu/~reimar/dsound.h

ideally I'd like to put them e.g. in osdep and the add -Iosdep to extra_cflags
on win32 so that MPlayer compiles with -vo directx and -ao dsound even on
a fresh, unmodified MinGW installation.
Comments, any variant of this that would be acceptable to everyone?
(due to being GPLv2 without any exception I don't think they can/should
be included in MinGW, I haven't even tried to get them included though).