[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH] VF Overlay
tack at urandom.ca
Sun Feb 28 04:49:29 CET 2010
On Sat, 2010-02-27 at 17:39 -0500, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
> Updated patch attached. Changes since last submission by Ben:
Some more changes:
1. Fix auto-slice calculation, which Ben broke. :)
2. Do not require that the application locks the buffer when
issuing the "overlay alpha" command, since it doesn't actually
need to read the shm buffer.
3. Dropped the dirty flag; if there are any invalid_rects, we
already know the buffer is dirty.
4. More clearly documented the application's responsibility for the
buffer's lock byte for each slave command in vf_overlay.txt.
5. Added information about autoslicing to the documentation.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 67004 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng