[MPlayer-dev-eng] [ass] fix font aspect for anamorphic video

Grigori Goronzy greg at chown.ath.cx
Tue Feb 9 21:00:44 CET 2010

On 02/09/2010 08:03 PM, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> Note that this particular problem seems to be fixed by not applying both the
> ass font scale and the normal subtitle text scale at the same time,
> I think that's the right thing to do but don't know for sure:

Yes, I think that is a good solution as well. It's incredibly confusing
to have two scaling factors which have different semantics to boot...
Although simply removing text_font_scale_factor will give you really
tiny subtitles. :) PlayResY/30 or PlayResY/25 might be a good default
perhaps?

Another side effect is that -subfont-text-scale does not have an effect
anymore if ASS support is enabled.

Grigori