[MPlayer-dev-eng] Support XGI HW codec for Mplayer

Jong Lin jong_lin at xgitech.com
Fri Feb 5 11:15:07 CET 2010

I'm a software developer from XGI (eXtreme Graphics Innovation)
Technology.

We have ported our XGI HW video codec to revision
mplayer-checkout-snapshot.

We have a question of when 1.0rc3 or any formal revision after 1.0rc2
will be released.

We found 1.0rc2 is released on 2007 and it has been a long time not to
release next one.

Another question is whether the most updated code of mplayer can be
downloaded from mplayer-checkout-snapshot of following link. Will
mplayer-checkout-snapshot be a sure candidate of 1.0rc3 or next formal
revision after 1.0rc2?

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/