[MPlayer-dev-eng] EVR Renderer

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Mon Dec 27 15:48:50 CET 2010

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 12:01:54 +0200, Georgi Petrov wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm trying to transfer my EVR experiments from Visual Studio to
>MSYS/MinGW/MPlayer, but I ran into crazy header files problems that I
>can't resolve since 2 days. In short - I copied evr.h to mingw include
>directory and afterwards around 12 required header files from Windows
>SDK 7.1. In the end I have way too many conflicting types, missing
>declarations and errors. I seem completely unable to resolve all
>issues. I tried to hunt them one by one, but I end up with even more.
>May be I'm missing something vital? Can you point me to a source,
>where I can search help in this direction?

usually you just search for each missing decl and then what file
its defined in and then include those? or just define them?

sometimes you include file1.h and file2.h but file1.h automatically
includes file2.h. so i guess watch for that as well.

another idea might be to rename all of your functions to mp_functionname
to eliminate any generic names from being duplicate.
e.g.
int video > int mp_video

of course i might be wrong...

at any rate, posting some make output or putting your code online might
help.

-compn