[MPlayer-dev-eng] make x264 options more clear patch

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 11:04:18 CET 2010

Hi,

2010/12/23 Joseph Miller <josephcmiller2 at gmail.com>

> Dear list,
> I just found out that I should have been using crf instead of qp for
> x264 encoding and have been using the wrong options for the last 2
> years.  So that other people who are as dumb as I am don't make the
> same mistake, I propose the following patch to add make the man page
> more explicit.
>
> Please let me know if this is acceptable or if another approach should
> be made here.

Thanks! I have committed a slightly modified version just now.

If you have other suggestions about MPlayer's documentation, don't
hesitate to do so on this list: "MPlayer-DOCS"
<mplayer-docs at mplayerhq.hu>

Best regards,

Guillaume
--
"I am the Jesus Christ of politics. I sacrifice myself for everyone."

 -- Silvio Berlusconi