[MPlayer-dev-eng] Output filename prefix for PNG output

Marco Aurélio Graciotto Silva magsilva at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 18:39:42 CET 2010

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
> You will only get a review if you remove these changes (see
> DOCS/tech/patches.txt).
> If the changes to BUFLENGTH etc. are unneeded (and do not make your patch
> smaller), please also remove them.

Ok. I splitted the patch: one for the new option, another for the buflength. I
already sent them to the mailing list.

The buflength patch is not required for my patch, but it fixes the odd situation
where the output directory name can be much bigger (512 max) than the
output png filename (100 max). Actually, it should be strlen(outdir) +
strlen(prefix) +
sizeof(%08d), but setting it to 512 make it consistent with the way this
is implemented at vo_jpeg and vo_pnm.

> PS: Please consider sending the other changes (including the cosmetics) as
> separate patches, such work is (also) very welcome!

I will.

Regards,

Marco