[MPlayer-dev-eng] help me on mp4demux APIs

anil v anil.vemulapally at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 13:58:20 CET 2010

Dear All,

   I am trying to extract the Audio / Video elementary streams from a sample
C application using mplayer libraries ( ffmpeg/libmpdemux .. ). I could able
to extract the AV streams using mplayer from command as below.

#mplayer -dumpaudio -dumpvideo file.mp4.

Is there any ffmpeg/any lib APIs can i access to demux the MP4 file from C
application ? Please suggest me how can i acheive extration of AV elementary
streams only from MP4 container file.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,
Anil.V