[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer linking takes forever on MinGW

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Mon Dec 6 20:28:17 CET 2010

On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 at 08:04:15PM +0200, Georgi Petrov wrote:
> Should I contact Microsoft and file something like a bug report?

If it also happens without antivirus and similar stuff.
At least the kernel-level developers at Microsoft are not
very likely to miss such a critical bug (though I am not so
sure about NTFS, they must have rewritten stuff and introduced
quite a few bugs, I also have a NTFS partition at home that
works fine on XP and Linux but Vista and 7 NTFS drivers claim
the MFT is broken while scandisk claims everything is fine).